Thursday, March 20, 2014

Midwifery Today

Wow! I am very excited to share that two articles of mine were accepted for publication in the magazine Midwifery Today. For me, this is a huge honor. As fledgling nurse and then midwife, this publication was a powerful source of inspiration for me.  There are no electronic links to the articles in this magazine, but you can learn about this organization at their website

If you are interested, you can order single copies of the magazine, my articles appear in the current issue #109, Spring 2014. Of course, you can also subscribe to receive the magazine regularly. (And as a disclaimer, I received no payment for my articles nor any percentage of sales.)


  1. Congrats! That is sooo exciting! I am going read them!

    I'm stephanie. I got here by clicking the link to your blog from
    I live in Utah in a small town. There aren't many midwives around here. I enjoy finding new blogs to read!

    stephanie.elaine89 (at)